Real Estate Investment Intern
WOOD & Company is a leading investment banking group in CEE. The group’s activities comprise asset management, securities trading and advisory services for key M&A transactions in the region. Since 2016, WOOD & Co. has offered investors commercial real estate investments Real Estate Fund.
WOOD & Co. Real Estate Fund invests in shopping centres and office buildings in CEE. With assets under management exceeding EUR 550m, the Fund is one of the largest local investors in commercial real estate in the capital cities of the Czech and Slovak Republics.
We are offering the position of Real Estate Investment Intern, to join our performance-driven team in Prague, involved in the acquisition process and subsequent management of real estate assets.
If you are a team player, an innovative thinker, you are confident and keen to take on responsibility, and you understand basic real estate concepts, you might be just the right candidate for this position.
This position is suitable for final year university students who want to gain some experience as an intern, recent graduates or candidates with a maximum of two years of work experience. The internship start date and duration can be flexible.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct financial and asset analysis
- Author comprehensive reports for investors and support materials for the wealth management team, take ownership of the shape and quality of the reports
- Maintain and update financial models
- Coordinate internal real estate team and external advisers
- Work closely and collaboratively with on-the-ground property management teams Support senior asset managers in preparing analyses for strategic decisions
KEY REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently enrolled as a bachelor or masters student, with an anticipated graduation date in 2021 or 2022
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). The candidate is expected to independently design, create, audit and maintain models, and present the analysis clearly and concisely
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Polish will be considered an asset
- Great opportunity to learn and develop experience alongside professionals Excellent location in the centre of Prague
- A challenging environment