Investment Banking Analyst
WOOD & Company, the leading and most innovative investment bank in the CEE region, is planning to grow its investment banking team in Bratislava.
We are offering the position of Investment Banking Analyst to join our young and performance-driven team with experience in the largest transactions on the Slovak market, such as:
- IPO of Slovak Telekom
- acquisition of shareholding in EP Infrastructure by Macquarie
- acquisition of a majority stake in Slovenské Elektrárne, and
- advisory on the largest infrastructure projects (highway PPPs, new nuclear power plant in Jaslovske Bohunice).
If you are a fast learner, friendly team player, innovative thinker with acute communication skills, including a strong command of both written and spoken English, are familiar with MS Office applications (especially MS Excel), posses the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and understand fundamental corporate finance concepts, you might be just the right candidate for this position.
This position is suitable for enrolled graduate university students or candidates with a maximum of two years of work experience.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participation in business plan and feasibility study reviews and due diligence
- Research and comparative benchmarking analysis
- Analysis of financial statements and preparation of financial models for a wide range of M&A situations
- Production of comprehensive reports on defined subjects and taking ownership of the production of final transaction materials
- Asset management and investor reporting
- Active project support for all colleagues
REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS:
- As is customary in the investment banking industry, an annual performance bonus forms a significant part of the overall remuneration package
- Employee benefits include premium health care service, fitness membership, team-building and other social activities
- If you want to start your career in investment banking and work on the most interesting M&A transactions in the region, please send your CV via Profesia.sk or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We expect to complete the selection process by 28 February 2022.
ABOUT WOOD & COMPANY:
WOOD & Co. is a leading independent investment bank in Emerging Europe, founded by Richard Wood, a senior ex-Salomon Brothers executive, in 1991. Headquartered in Prague, our footprint spans the region and touches investors around the globe.
From its six European offices in Prague, Bratislava, London, Warsaw, Milan and Bucharest, WOOD & Co. continues to provide high quality securities brokerage and a full range of investment banking and corporate finance services, including large scale privatizations, initial public offerings, capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, fund raising and corporate advisory to foreign as well as domestic corporate clients, issuers and institutions.
WOOD & Co. is the member firm of Oaklins (www.oaklins.com) in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Oaklins is the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor, with over 850 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in more than 45 countries. We have closed 1,700 transactions in the past five years.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter (both in English language).
We are looking forward to meeting you!